From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Castoria may refer to :
Places and jurisdictions
- Kastoria, city in West Macedonia, Greece, also a Greek Orthodox Metropolitan see
- Kastoria (regional unit), regional unit in West Macedonia, Greece
- Castoria (Latin see), city and bishopric in Graecia Secunda
- the modern site in Greece of Ancient Diocletiana, in Dardania
- Fletcher's Castoria, now known as Fletcher's Laxative, an oral syrup containing a stimulant laxative
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Castoria.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.