Castres - Mazamet Airport
Aéroport de Castres - Mazamet
|Serves||Castres / Mazamet|
|Location||Labruguière, Tarn, France|
|Elevation AMSL||785 ft / 239 m|
Castres – Mazamet Airport (French: Aéroport de Castres - Mazamet) (IATA: DCM, ICAO: LFCK) is an airport serving Castres and Mazamet and the east of Midi-Pyrénées. The airport is located 7 km (4 mi) southeast of Castres and northwest of Mazamet, near the commune of Labruguière, in the Tarn department.
The airport resides at an elevation of 239 metres (784 ft) above mean sea level. It has one paved runway designated 14/32 which measures 1,825 by 30 metres (5,988 ft × 98 ft). The airport is VFR and IFR compliant.
Airlines and destinations
Seasonal: Bastia, Ibiza
- LFCK – CASTRES MAZAMET. AIP from French Service d'information aéronautique, effective 7 November 2019.
- (in French) Aéroport de Castres - Mazamet Archived 2007-01-10 at the Wayback Machine at Union des Aéroports Français
- Airport information for LFCK from DAFIF (effective October 2006)
- Airport information for DCM at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective October 2006).
- HOP! begin seasonal service to Ajaccio
|This French airport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|