Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article relies largely or entirely on a single source. (April 2015)
|Studio album by|
|Paco de Lucía chronology|
Castro Marín is the thirteenth studio album by the Spanish composer and guitarist Paco de Lucía. All songs were written by Paco de Lucía.
The title was a tribute to his mother, a Portuguese woman from Castro Marim.
- "Monasterio de Sal" (Colombiana) – 4:43
- "Gitanos Andaluces" (Bulerías) – 4:55
- "Castro Marín" (Fandangos) – 4:11
- "Herencia" (Soleá) – 5:35
- "Convite" (Rumba) – 5:08
- "Palenque" – 7:22
- "Huida" – 3:58
- Paco de Lucía - Flamenco guitar
- Larry Coryell - Acoustic guitar
- John McLaughlin - Acoustic guitar, 12 string guitar
- Carles Benavent - Bass Guitar
- Gamboa, Manuel José and Nuñez, Faustino. (2003). Paco de Lucía. Madrid:Universal Music Spain.
|This 1980s jazz album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|