Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up casual in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Casual or Casuals may refer to:
- Casual wear, a loosely defined dress code
- Casual employment, an employment classification
- Placid Casual, a Cardiff-based record label
- Casual (rapper), an American rapper
- Casual (subculture), a football fashion culture
- The Casuals, a musical pop group
- Original_Casuals that recorded a version of So Tough (song) that charted in 1958
- Casuals F.C., a football club
- The style of play in a Casual game
- Casual (TV series), an American television series
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Casual.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.