Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up casualty in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Casualty may refer to:
- Casualty (person), a person who is killed or rendered unfit for service in a war or natural disaster
- The emergency department of a hospital, also known as a Casualty Department or Casualty Ward (chiefly in the UK and in some English-speaking Commonwealth nations)
- Casualty (TV series), a long-running British emergency medical drama series
- Casualty 1900s, a British medical drama, then series, including Casualty 1906, Casualty 1907, and Casualty 1909
- Casualty insurance, a type of insurance
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Casualty.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.