|Look up casualty in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Casualty may refer to:
- Casualty (person), a person who is killed or rendered unfit for service in a war or natural disaster
- The emergency department of a hospital, also known as a Casualty Department or Casualty Ward (chiefly in the UK and in some English-speaking Commonwealth nations)
- Casualty (TV series), a long-running British emergency medical drama series
- Casualty 1900s, a British medical drama, then series, including Casualty 1906, Casualty 1907, and Casualty 1909
- Casualty insurance, a type of insurance
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Casualty.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.