|Genre(s)||Fantasy short story|
|Published in||Aurealis #32|
|Media type||Print (Magazine)|
|Publication date||April 2004|
"Catabolic Magic" was first published in April 2004 in Aurealis #32, edited by Keith Stevenson and published by Chimaera Publications. It was published alongside five other stories by the authors Paul Haines, Stephen Dedman, Sue Isle, Tansy Rayner Roberts, and Brendan Duffy. "Catabolic Magic" joint-won the 2004 Aurealis Award for best fantasy short story along with Louise Katz' "Weavers of Twilight" and was a short-list nominee for the 2005 Ditmar Award for best Australian novella or novelette.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (March 2010)
- "Bibliography: Catabolic Magic". ISFDB. Retrieved 2010-03-03.
- "Publication Listing". ISFDB. Retrieved 2010-03-03.
- "The Locus Index to SF Awards: 2005 Aurealis Awards". Locus Online. Retrieved 2010-03-03.
- "The Locus Index to SF Awards: 2005 Ditmar Awards". Locus Online. Retrieved 2010-03-03.
- Aurealis #32 at Aurealis.com.au
|This article about a fantasy short story is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|