|Look up cataclysm or cataclysmic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cataclysm is derived from the Greek κατά kata, "down, against" and κλύζω klyzō, "wash over, surge." It may refer to:
- Deluge (mythology)
- a hypothetical Doomsday event
- any catastrophic geological phenomenon
- more generally, any large-scale disaster
- World of Warcraft: Cataclysm, an expansion pack of Blizzard Entertainment's World of Warcraft
- Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead, an open-source cross-platform roguelike video game
- Homeworld: Cataclysm, a stand-alone expansion, of the Homeworld space-based RTS franchise
- Batman: Cataclysm, a DC Comics crossover story arc featuring Batman
- Cataclysm: The Ultimates' Last Stand a 2013-2014 crossover storyline appearing in the Ultimate Marvel line of books
- Godzilla: Cataclysm - see Godzilla (comics)#IDW Publishing
- Cataclysmic variable star, which irregularly increase in brightness by a large factor, then drop back down to a quiescent state (initially called novae)
- Ekpyrosis (conflagration)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cataclysm.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.