Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cataclysm or cataclysmic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cataclysm is derived from the Greek κατά kata, "down, against" and κλύζω klyzō, "wash over, surge." It may refer to:
- Generally, any large-scale disaster
- Deluge (mythology)
- Doomsday event, see hypothetical Risks to civilization, humans, and planet Earth
- A catastrophic natural event:
- World of Warcraft: Cataclysm, an expansion pack of Blizzard Entertainment's World of Warcraft
- Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead, an open-source cross-platform roguelike video game
- Homeworld: Cataclysm, a stand-alone expansion, of the Homeworld space-based RTS franchise
Books and comics
- Cataclysm (Dragonlance), a fictional event in the Dragonlance novels
- Batman: Cataclysm, a DC Comics crossover story arc featuring Batman
- Cataclysm: The Ultimates' Last Stand a 2013-2014 crossover storyline appearing in the Ultimate Marvel line of books
- Godzilla: Cataclysm - see Godzilla (comics)#IDW Publishing
In Miraculous ladybug, cataclysm is the ability of the black cat and allows the wearer (Cat noir) to destroy any object he touches.
- Cataclysmic variable star, which irregularly increase in brightness by a large factor, then drop back down to a quiescent state (initially called novae)
- Ekpyrosis (conflagration)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cataclysm.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.