From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cataclysm or cataclysmic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The term cataclysm (from the Greek κατακλυσμός kataklysmos, to 'wash down' (κλύζειν kluzein "wash" and κατά kata "down") may refer to:
- Deluge (mythology)
- a hypothetical Doomsday event
- any catastrophic geological phenomenon
- more generally, any large-scale disaster
- World of Warcraft: Cataclysm, the third expansion pack of Blizzard Entertainment's World of Warcraft
- The Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead, an open-source cross-platform roguelike video game
- Homeworld: Cataclysm, the second, and stand-alone expansion, of the Homeworld space-based RTS franchise released by Barking Dog's Studios under Sierra Entertainment
- Batman: Cataclysm, a DC Comics crossover story arc featuring Batman
- "Cataclysm" a 2013-2014 crossover storyline appearing in the Ultimate Marvel line of books
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cataclysm.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.