|Look up Catalonia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Catalonia is part of the Iberian Peninsula in the Mediterranean Sea.
Catalonia also may refer to:
- Principality of Catalonia, former political unit of southwestern Europe
- Autonomous Community of Catalonia, a political unit inside Spain
- HSC Express or Catalonia, a ship
- Catalan Republic, a list of states proclaimed in the region of Catalonia
- Catalunya (disambiguation)
- Dorothy Catalonia, a character in Mobile Suit Gundam Wing
- History of Catalonia
- Northern Catalonia, linguistic region in France
- Països Catalans, territories where the Catalan language is spoken
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Catalonia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.