From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Catalonia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Catalonia is one of the 17 autonomous communities, which are administrative regions of Spain.
Catalonia also may refer to:
- Principality of Catalonia, former political unit of southwestern Europe
- Catalonia, ship a.k.a. HSC Express
- Dorothy Catalonia, a character in the 1995 mecha anime series, Mobile Suit Gundam Wing
- Northern Catalonia, linguistic region in France
- Catalunya (disambiguation)
- Països Catalans, territories where the Catalan language is spoken
- History of Catalonia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Catalonia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.