Catalysis Science & Technology
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Catal. Sci. Tech.|
|Edited by||Noritaka Mizuno, Piet van Leeuwen|
Royal Society of Chemistry (United Kingdom)
Catalysis Science & Technology is a peer-reviewed scientific journal that is published monthly by the Royal Society of Chemistry. The editors-in-chief are Noritaka Mizuno (University of Tokyo, Japan) and Piet van Leeuwen (Institute of Chemical Research of Catalonia, ICIQ, Tarragona, Catalonia, Spain).
The first online articles were published in January 2011, and the first issue of Catalysis Science & Technology appeared in March 2011. All articles published up to the end of 2012 are available free online. According to the Journal Citation Reports, the journal has a 2014 impact factor of 5.426.
Catalysis Science & Technology covers both the science of catalysis and catalysis technology, including applications addressing global issues. The journal publishes research in the applied, fundamental, experimental and computational areas of catalysis. Contributions are made by the homogeneous, heterogeneous and biocatalysis communities.
Catalysis Science & Technology publishes the following types of articles:
- Full Papers (original scientific work)
- Communications (preliminary accounts that merit urgent publication)
- Mini-reviews (short accounts of the published articles on the topic of catalysis)
- Perspectives (personal accounts or critical analyses of specialist areas)
Abstracting and indexing
- "About Catalysis Science & Technology". Royal Society of Chemistry. Retrieved 2 February 2015.
- "New Journal: Catalysis Science & Technology". Queen's University Library. Retrieved 2 February 2015.
- "Catalysis Science & Technology Staff, Editorial Board and Contact Details". Royal Society of Chemistry. 2015. Retrieved 2 February 2015.
- "First Catalysis Science & Technology articles published online". Royal Society of Chemistry. Retrieved 2 February 2015.
- "Catalysis Science and Technology". 2013 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2014.
- "Catalysis Science and Technology Journal Policy". Retrieved 2 February 2015.
- "Catalysis Science & Technology". Master Journal List. Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 2 February 2015.