|Municipality of Catarman|
Ruin of old church, Bonbon, Catarman
Map of Camiguin with Catarman highlighted
|Region||Northern Mindanao (Region X)|
|Barangays||14 (see Barangays)|
|• Type||Sangguniang Bayan|
|• Mayor||Nestor A. Jacot|
|• Electorate||11,855 voters (2016)|
|• Total||53.75 km2 (20.75 sq mi)|
|Population (2015 census)|
|• Density||310/km2 (810/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)88|
|Climate type||tropical rainforest climate|
|Income class||5th municipal income class|
Catarman is politically subdivided into 14 barangays.
- Santo Niño
|Population census of Catarman|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
In the 2015 census, the population of Catarman was 16,798 people, with a density of 310 inhabitants per square kilometre or 800 inhabitants per square mile.
Some of the famous tourist spot in Camiguin is the hot spring located in Mambajao, Camiguin. Cold spring located in Catarman, Camiguin and soda water in Bora, Catarman.
- "Municipality". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- "Province: Camiguin". PSGC Interactive. Quezon City, Philippines: Philippine Statistics Authority. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- Census of Population (2015). "Region X (Northern Mindanao)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "Region X (Northern Mindanao)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Census of Population (1995, 2000 and 2007). "Region X (Northern Mindanao)". Total Population by Province, City and Municipality. NSO. Archived from the original on 24 June 2011.
- "Province of Camiguin". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Catarman, Camiguin.|
|This article about a location in Northern Mindanao region is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|