Catawissa is a small unincorporated community in Franklin County, Missouri, United States, on the St. Louis & San Francisco Railroad, 39 miles from St. Louis and four miles south-southeast of Pacific. It is located at the junction of Route N and Route O, southwest of Pacific. Winch Creek flows past the eastern margin of the community.
- Missouri Atlas & Gazetteer, DeLorme, 1998, First edition, p. 40 ISBN 0-89933-224-2
- Gray Summit, Missouri (1969), 7.5 Minute Topographic Quadrangle, USGS
- "Franklin County Place Names, 1928–1945 (archived)". The State Historical Society of Missouri. Archived from the original on 24 June 2016. Retrieved 29 September 2016.CS1 maint: bot: original URL status unknown (link)
- "Post Offices". Jim Forte Postal History. Archived from the original on 6 October 2014. Retrieved 29 September 2016.
- History of St. James Catholic Church in Catawissa
- Directory of Cities, Towns, and Villages Past and Present in Missouri
- Collection of Photos of St Louis San Francisco Railroad Depots