Catawissa is a small unincorporated community in Franklin County, Missouri, United States, on the St. Louis & San Francisco Railroad, 39 miles from St. Louis, Missouri. It is located at the junction of Route N and Route O, southwest of Pacific. It has never been incorporated and has always been a township.
- Latitude & Longitude: 38°25'29" N, 90°46'57" W (38.42472N, -90.7825W)
- Survey: T. 43 N., R. 2 E., Sec. 34
- Elevation: 530 ft.
- Population 2,201 (2000 Census for Zip Code 63015 - Catawissa)
- ^ History of Franklin County. p. 340.
- "Franklin County Place Names, 1928–1945 (archived)". The State Historical Society of Missouri. Archived from the original on 24 June 2016. Retrieved 29 September 2016.
- "Post Offices". Jim Forte Postal History. Archived from the original on 6 October 2014. Retrieved 29 September 2016.
- "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- History of St. James Catholic Church in Catawissa
- Directory of Cities, Towns, and Villages Past and Present in Missouri
- Collection of Photos of St Louis San Francisco Railroad Depots