From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up catbird in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Lockheed Martin CATBird, Lockheed Martin test aircraft
- Scaled Composites Catbird, a high-efficiency five-seat single-engine aircraft
- Catbird, an Australian thoroughbred horse that won the Golden Slipper Stakes in 1999
- Catbird, Catwoman's alternate identity in the DC Gothtopia story arc, written by John Layman.
- Catbird Networks, a US computer security software company
- Catbird Records, an US independent record label
- Catbird seat, an idiomatic phrase used to describe an enviable position
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Catbird.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.