(Redirected from Catch22)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Catch-22 in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Catch-22 is a 1961 post-modernist satirical novel by Joseph Heller.
Catch-22 or CATCH-22 may also refer to:
- Catch-22 (logic), a type of logical conundrum illustrated by situations in the novel Catch-22
Arts and entertainment
- Catch-22 (film), the 1970 film adaptation of the novel Catch-22
- "Catch-22" (Lost), an episode of television series Lost
- Catch-22 (miniseries), 2019 American-British-Italian TV adaptation of the novel Catch-22
- Catch-22 (play), the 1971 Broadway adaptation of the novel Catch-22
- Catch 22 (band), an American ska-punk band
- "Catch 22", a song from Unseen by The Haunted
- "Catch 22", a song featuring Anne-Marie from Two Degrees by Illy
- "Catch-22", a song from Missundaztood by P!nk
- "Catch 22", a song by Billy Squier from his 1982 album Emotions in Motion
- CATCH-22, a mnemonic describing symptoms of the genetic disorder 22q11.2 deletion syndrome
- Catch22 (charity), a UK young people's charity
- Catch-22 (video game), a 2012 iOS game
- Double bind, a term for a common instance of the catch-22 logical conundrum in psychology
- Catch Thirtythree, an album by Swedish experimental metal band Meshuggah
- Hobson's choice
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Catch-22.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.