From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up categorical in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Categorical may refer to:
- Categorical imperative, a concept in philosophy developed by Immanuel Kant
- Morley's categoricity theorem, a mathematical theorem in model theory
- Categorical data analysis
- Categorical distribution, a probability distribution
- Categorical logic, a branch of category theory within mathematics with notable connections to theoretical computer science
- Categorical syllogism, a kind of logical argument
- Categorical proposition, a part of deductive reasoning
- Categorical perception
- Category theory in mathematics
- Recursive categorical syntax in linguistics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Categorical.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.