Category:111th United States Congress
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|U.S. Congress categories: (↑ All)|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 111th United States Congress.|
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Acts of the 111th United States Congress (19 P)
- ► United States House of Representatives elections, 2010 (1 C, 60 P)
- ► United States Senate elections, 2008 (37 P)
- ► United States Senate elections, 2010 (43 P)
- ► Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (3 C, 30 P)
- ► Special elections to the 111th United States Congress (1 C, 10 P)
- ► United States House of Representatives elections, 2008 (1 C, 72 P)
Pages in category "111th United States Congress"
The following 74 pages are in this category, out of 74 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Satellite Television Extension and Localism Act of 2010
- List of United States Senators in the 111th Congress by seniority
- Shark Conservation Act
- Small Business Jobs Act of 2010
- SPEECH Act
- State Children's Health Insurance Program
- Statutory Pay-as-You-Go Act
- Stem Cell Research Enhancement Act
- Student Aid and Fiscal Responsibility Act
- Stupak–Pitts Amendment