Category:11th-century church buildings
|This category is being considered for renaming to some other name. This nomination is part of a discussion of several related categories.
This does not mean that any of the pages in the category will be deleted. They may, however, be recategorized.
The East–West Schism of 1054 marks the beginning of the Latin (Roman Catholic) and Greek (Eastern Orthodox) branches of Christianity. Many establishments that are now ordinary church congregations began as abbeys, and have continued to carry the name.
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, articles and should mainly contain subcategories.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "11th-century church buildings"
The following 114 pages are in this category, out of 114 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Konstanz Minster
- Cathedral of St. Michael and St. Gudula
- Church of St Mary the Virgin, Chard
- St Mary and St Cuthbert, Chester-le-Street
- Chiesa di San Giovenale (Orvieto)
- Christ Church, Bergen
- Church of Panagia Chalkeon
- Church of St. Mary & St. Nicholas, Leatherhead
- Church of St Philibert, Tournus
- Church of St. Adalbert, Kraków
- St Albans Cathedral
- St Cyriac's Church
- St Gregory's Minster, Kirkdale
- St Helen's Church, Hangleton
- St Illtyd's Church, Llantwit Major
- St Mark's Basilica
- St Mary's Church, Llanfair-yng-Nghornwy
- St Mary's Church, Chepstow
- St Michael at the North Gate
- St. Michael's Cathedral, Alba Iulia
- St Peter's Church, West Blatchington
- St Peter's Church, Wickham Bishops
- Church of Saint-Étienne, Vignory
- Church of Sainte-Radegonde (Poitiers)
- Salerno Cathedral
- San Beneto
- San Leonardo in Arcetri
- San Michele in Borgo
- San Miniato al Monte
- San Pier Maggiore, Pistoia
- San Remigio, Florence
- San Salvi
- San Silvestro al Quirinale
- San Simplicio, Olbia
- Sansepolcro Cathedral
- Sant'Antioco di Bisarcio
- Torcello Cathedral
- Basilica of Santa Maria del Popolo
- Santa Maria del Regno
- Münster Schaffhausen
- Pieve of Saint Syrus (Cemmo)
- Santa Sofia, Venice
- St. Michael's Church, Southampton
- Church of St Mary, Charlynch
- Speyer Cathedral
- St Bene't's Church
- St Jørgensbjerg Church
- St Tugual's Chapel
- St. Andrew's Church, Kraków
- All Saints' Church, Stanton on the Wolds