Eligible are all writers active in the 11th century, irrespective of whether they were born in the 10th or died in the 12th century
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 11th-century writers.|
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► 11th-century women writers (15 P)
- ► 11th-century Moroccan writers (1 P)
- ► 11th-century Arabic writers (3 C, 3 P)
- ► 11th-century Chinese writers (1 C)
- ► 11th-century English writers (1 C, 5 P)
- ► 11th-century French writers (7 P)
- ► 11th-century German writers (2 P)
- ► 11th-century Latin writers (8 P)
- ► 11th-century Persian writers (2 C)
Pages in category "11th-century writers"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).