Category:15th-century French people
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
See also the preceding Category:14th-century French people and the succeeding Category:16th-century French people.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 15th-century people of France.|
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "15th-century French people"
The following 95 pages are in this category, out of 95 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Simon Caboche
- Catherine of Foix, Countess of Candale
- Catherine of France, Countess of Charolais
- Catherine of Valois
- Johannes Cesaris
- Jean-Simon de Champigny
- Charles I, Count of Ligny
- Charles II of Albret
- Charles II, Duke of Bourbon
- Charles IV of France
- Charles VI of France
- Charles VII of France
- Charles VIII of France
- Charlotte of Bourbon, Queen of Cyprus
- Nicolas Chuquet
- Tristan de Clermont
- Jacques Coitier
- Henri, Prince of Condé (1588–1646)
- Jean Cousin (composer)
- Guillaume Cousinot de Montreuil