Category:17th-century LGBT people
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "17th-century LGBT people"
The following 49 pages are in this category, out of 49 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Benedetta Carlini
- Mervyn Tuchet, 2nd Earl of Castlehaven
- Nicolas Chalon du Blé
- Charles II, Duke of Mantua and Montferrat
- Jacques Chausson
- François-Timoléon de Choisy
- Henri Coiffier de Ruzé, Marquis of Cinq-Mars
- Edward Hyde, 3rd Earl of Clarendon
- Richard Cornish (shipmaster)
- Charles Coypeau d'Assoucy