Category:17th-century venerated Christians
Christians declared a Servant of God, Venerable, or Beatified. Many venerated people later go on to be canonized as a Saint, but this category only includes those who have not (yet) done so.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► 17th-century Christian saints (113 P)
Pages in category "17th-century venerated Christians"
The following 130 pages are in this category, out of 130 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Maddalena de la Concepcion
- Charles Mahoney
- Giuseppe Marcinò
- Marco d'Aviano
- Margaret of the Blessed Sacrament
- Mary of Jesus of Ágreda
- Mariana Navarro de Guevarra Romero
- Marianna Fontanella
- Marie of the Incarnation (Carmelite)
- Francesco Marinoni
- Maria Maddalena Martinengo
- María López de Rivas Martínez
- Martyrs of Natal
- Jeanne Chezard de Matel
- Julian Maunoir
- Thomas Maxfield
- Mkhitar Sebastatsi