Category:17th-century women writers
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
See also the preceding Category:16th-century women writers and the succeeding Category:18th-century women writers.
|This is a non-diffusing subcategory of Category:17th-century writers.
It includes writers that can also be found in the parent category, or in diffusing subcategories of the parent.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Writers.|
Pages in category "17th-century women writers"
The following 135 pages are in this category, out of 135 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Mary Carey, Lady Carey
- Charlotte-Rose de Caumont de La Force
- Jane Cavendish
- Margaret Cavendish, Duchess of Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Susanna Centlivre
- Lady Mary Chudleigh
- Clarinda (poet)
- Catharine Trotter Cockburn
- Anne Conway, Viscountess Conway
- Jane Cornwallis
- Margherita Costa
- Elizabeth Richardson, 1st Lady Cramond
- Madeleine de Souvré, marquise de Sablé
- Sor Marcela de San Félix
- Sarah Blackborow
- Maria Antonia Scalera Stellini
- Anna Maria van Schurman
- Sibylla Schwarz
- Madeleine de Scudéry
- Christiane Sehested
- Louise-Anastasia Serment
- Marie de Rabutin-Chantal, marquise de Sévigné
- Mary Sidney
- Maria Simointytär
- Vendela Skytte
- Rachel Speght
- Sarah St. John
- Sara Copia Sullam