Category:1893 establishments in England
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category is for organizations, places, awards and competitions founded or established in England in the year 1893.
See also: Category:1893 disestablishments in England.
|1890s establishments in England:||← 1890 • 1891 • 1892 • 1893 • 1894 • 1895 • 1896 • 1897 • 1898 • 1899 →|
Pages in category "1893 establishments in England"
The following 64 pages are in this category, out of 64 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Sacred Heart High School, Hammersmith
- St Hilda's College, Oxford
- St Margaret's Church, Oxford
- St Philomena's Catholic High School for Girls
- Sea View Yacht Club
- Shelley Memorial
- Somersham Town F.C.
- South Beds Golf Club
- South Pier, Blackpool
- St Cuthbert's Society Boat Club
- St Mary Magdalene's Church, Bexhill-on-Sea
- Strand School