Category:18th-century British people
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 18th-century British people.|
Before 1707, the peoples of the British Isles were English, Scottish, Irish, or Welsh. The concept of Britishness followed the political Acts of Union 1707.
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► 18th-century British North American people (2 C, 4 P)
- ► British people of the French and Indian War (1 C, 5 P)
- ► British people of the War of the Austrian Succession (1 C, 6 P)
- ► 18th-century British criminals (1 C, 3 P)
- ► People of the Industrial Revolution (4 C, 207 P)
- ► People of the Jacobite rising of 1745 (2 C, 35 P)
- ► Monarchs of Great Britain (4 C, 4 P)
- ► 18th-century Royal Navy personnel (6 C, 49 P)
- ► British people of the Seven Years' War (1 C, 3 P)
Pages in category "18th-century British people"
The following 97 pages are in this category, out of 97 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).