Category:18th-century British people
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 18th-century British people.|
See also the preceding Category:17th-century English people and Category:17th-century Scottish people and the succeeding Category:19th-century British people. Before 1707 the peoples of the British Isles were English, Scottish, Irish, or Welsh. The concept of Britishness followed the political Union of 1707.
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.
- ► 18th-century British North American people (1 C, 3 P)
- ► British people of the French and Indian War (1 C, 5 P)
- ► British people of the War of the Austrian Succession (1 C, 4 P)
- ► 18th-century British businesspeople (2 C, 1 P)
- ► 18th-century English people (15 C, 677 P)
- ► People of the Industrial Revolution (1 C, 196 P)
Pages in category "18th-century British people"
The following 65 pages are in this category, out of 65 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).