Category:18th-century British people
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 18th-century British people.|
Before 1707, the peoples of the British Isles were English, Scottish, Irish, or Welsh. The concept of Britishness followed the political Acts of Union 1707.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► 18th-century British North American people (2 C, 3 P)
- ► British people of the French and Indian War (1 C, 5 P)
- ► British people of the War of the Austrian Succession (1 C, 4 P)
- ► 18th-century British criminals (1 C, 1 P)
- ► People of the Industrial Revolution (2 C, 199 P)
- ► Monarchs of Great Britain (4 P)
- ► British people of the Seven Years' War (1 C, 3 P)
Pages in category "18th-century British people"
The following 69 pages are in this category, out of 69 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).