Category:18th-century Eastern Orthodox church buildings
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
See also the preceding Category:17th-century Eastern Orthodox church buildings and the succeeding Category:19th-century Eastern Orthodox church buildings
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "18th-century Eastern Orthodox church buildings"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Călinești Susani church
- Church of Christmas of the Virgin (Raskildino)
- Church of Saint Elisæus (Nij)
- Church of St. George, Bobota
- Church of St. John the Warrior
- Church of St. Nicholas, Vukovar
- Church of St. Stephen, Borovo
- Church of the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, Plopiș
- Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin, Negoslavci
- Church of the Assumption of the Virgin (Alikovo)
- Church of the Presentation of the Virgin in the Temple in Bârsana