Category:1909 establishments in England
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category is for organizations, places, awards and competitions founded or established in England in the year 1909.
See also: Category:1909 disestablishments in England.
|1900s establishments in England:||← 1900 •1901 • 1902 • 1903 • 1904 • 1905 • 1906 • 1907 • 1908 • 1909 →|
Pages in category "1909 establishments in England"
The following 57 pages are in this category, out of 57 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- St Barnabas' Church, Manor Park
- Schröder Professor of German
- Spen Valley and District Association Football League
- St John's College, Durham
- Stalybridge Celtic F.C.
- Stoke Park Hospital
- Stowmarket High School
- Strand Palace Hotel
- Stratford-upon-Avon and Midland Junction Railway
- Swinley Forest Golf Club