Category:1930s song stubs
|This category is maintained by WikiProject Stub sorting.
Please propose new stub templates and categories here before creation.
|This category is for stub articles relating to specific songs of the 1930s. You can help by expanding them.
To add an article to this category, use
See WikiProject Songs for some guidelines and suggestions.
This category is only for articles about individual songs from this decade. When appropriate, use one of its more specific subcategories, or another stub type from Category:music stubs.
Pages in category "1930s song stubs"
The following 110 pages are in this category, out of 110 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- I Cover the Waterfront (song)
- I Surrender Dear
- I Won't Dance
- I'll Walk Beside You (song)
- I'm an Old Cowhand (From the Rio Grande)
- If I Knew Then (Dick Jurgens and Eddy Howard song)
- If I Were King of the Forest
- In a Little Red Barn (On a Farm Down in Indiana)
- Inka Dinka Doo
- Irgendwo auf der Welt
- The Isle of Man (song)
- It Ain't Right
- It's a Big, Wide, Wonderful World
- It's the Dreamer in Me
- Wacky Dust
- We're Going to Hang out the Washing on the Siegfried Line
- What More Can I Ask?
- When It's Sleepy Time Down South
- When You Got a Good Friend
- Where Are You? (1937 song)
- Where the Arches Used To Be
- The Window Cleaner
- Wish Me Luck as You Wave Me Goodbye
- Worried Man Blues
- The Wreck of the Nancy Lee