Category:1940s Italian film stubs
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This category is maintained by WikiProject Stub sorting.
Please propose new stub templates and categories here before creation.
|This category is for stub articles relating to 1940s Italian films. You can help by expanding them.
To add an article to this category, use
Pages in category "1940s Italian film stubs"
The following 180 pages are in this category, out of 180 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- The Bandit (1946 film)
- The Barber of Seville (1947 film)
- Baron Carlo Mazza
- Before Him All Rome Trembled
- Before the Postman
- Bengasi (film)
- The Betrothed (1941 film)
- Black Eagle (1946 film)
- Blood Wedding (1941 film)
- Boccaccio (1940 film)
- The Brambilla Family Go on Holiday
- The Bride Can't Wait
- Bridge of Glass (film)
- The Brothers Karamazov (1947 film)
- Cab Number 13
- Call of the Blood
- Campane a martello
- Caravaggio (1941 film)
- Catene (1949 film)
- Catene invisibili
- The Cavalier from Kruja
- Il cavaliere misterioso
- C'è sempre un ma!
- Christmas at Camp 119
- La città dolente
- The Count of Monte Cristo (1943 film)
- The Countess of Castiglione
- The Courier of the King