Category:1950s song stubs
|This category is maintained by WikiProject Stub sorting.
Please propose new stub templates and categories here before creation.
|This category is for stub articles relating to specific songs of the 1950s. You can help by expanding them.
To add an article to this category, use
See WikiProject Songs for some guidelines and suggestions.
This category is only for articles about individual songs from this decade. When appropriate, use one of its more specific subcategories, or another stub type from Category:music stubs.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "1950s song stubs"
The following 138 pages are in this category, out of 138 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- I Can Do Without You
- I Can Sing a Rainbow
- I Feel So Bad
- I Gotta Know
- I Just Don't Know
- I Need You So
- I Want You to Know (Fats Domino song)
- I Was the One
- I'll Be Satisfied
- If the Good Lord's Willing and the Creek Don't Rise
- Il est là
- In Heaven There Is No Beer
- Inchworm (song)
- Island in the Sun (Harry Belafonte song)
- It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas
- Le temps perdu
- That's Good, That's Bad (Frankie Laine song)
- Their Hearts Were Full of Spring
- There's No Tomorrow
- Thirty Days (Chuck Berry song)
- This Friendly World
- Thrill of Your Love
- To the Ends of the Earth (Nat King Cole song)
- Too Close for Comfort (1956 song)
- Tulips from Amsterdam
- Two Different Worlds (1956 song)
- Two Hearts, Two Kisses (Make One Love)