Category:1958 establishments in England
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
See also: Category:1958 disestablishments in England.
|1950s establishments in England:||← 1950 •1951 • 1952 • 1953 • 1954 • 1955 • 1956 • 1957 • 1958 • 1959 →|
Pages in category "1958 establishments in England"
The following 101 pages are in this category, out of 101 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Cambridge University Light Entertainment Society
- Cams Hill School
- Cannock Chase
- Cardinal Heenan Catholic High School
- Cartmel Priory School
- Central Synagogue, Great Portland Street
- Chailey School
- Charters School
- Chew Valley School
- Christleton High School
- Churchill College, Cambridge
- Clifton Hall Girls' Grammar School
- The Computer Journal
- Countryside Properties
- Crest Boys' Academy
- Crest Girls' Academy
- Cribbs F.C.
- St Cuthbert's Catholic High School
- St John Fisher Catholic Voluntary Academy
- St John Fisher Catholic High School, Harrogate
- St Mary's Church of England High School
- Sheerwater F.C.
- St Richard of Chichester Church, Chichester
- The Stonehenge School
- Stratford Girls' Grammar School
- Sudbury Wanderers F.C.
- Swavesey Village College