Category:1963 establishments in England
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category is for organizations, places, awards and competitions founded or established in England in the year 1963.
See also: Category:1963 disestablishments in England.
|1960s establishments in England:||← 1960 •1961 • 1962 • 1963 • 1964 • 1965 • 1966 • 1967 • 1968 • 1969 →|
Pages in category "1963 establishments in England"
The following 98 pages are in this category, out of 98 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Sacred Heart Secondary Catholic Voluntary Academy
- St Augustine's Roman Catholic High School, Billington
- St Benedict's Catholic High School, Alcester
- St Damian's Roman Catholic Science College
- St Edward's Roman Catholic/Church of England School
- St Matthew's Primary School
- St Paul's Catholic College (Burgess Hill)
- St Wilfrid's Catholic High School, North Featherstone
- Scene Club
- St Austell RFC
- Strode Theatre
- HM Prison Swinfen Hall