Category:1970s coups d'état and coup attempts
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Coups d'état and coup attempts that occurred in the 1970s.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "1970s coups d'état and coup attempts"
The following 54 pages are in this category, out of 54 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- 1970 Omani coup d'état
- 1971 Moroccan coup attempt
- 1971 Sudanese coup d'état
- 1971 Turkish military memorandum
- 1971 Ugandan coup d'état
- 1972 Moroccan coup attempt
- 1972 Republic of the Congo coup d'état attempt
- 1973 Afghan coup d'état
- 1973 Rwandan coup d'état
- 1974 Nigerien coup d'état
- 3 November 1975 Bangladesh coup d'état
- 7 November 1975 Bangladesh coup d'état
- 15 August 1975 Bangladesh coup d'état
- 1976 Afghan coup d'état attempt
- 1976 Burundian coup d'état
- 1977 Benin coup d'état attempt
- 1977 Sudan Juba coup d'état attempt
- 1979 Ba'ath Party Purge
- 1979 Central African Republic coup d'état
- 1979 Equatorial Guinea coup d'état