Category:1975 in law
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► 1975 in British law (1 C, 18 P)
- ► The Emergency (India) (4 C, 23 P)
- ► Law firms established in 1975 (1 P)
- ► 1975 in New Zealand law (7 P)
- ► 1975 referendums (12 P)
- ► 1975 in South African law (7 P)
- ► 1975 treaties (2 C)
Pages in category "1975 in law"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Tax Reduction Act of 1975
- Tenth Schedule to the Constitution of India
- Thirty-eighth Amendment of the Constitution of India
- Thirty-ninth Amendment of the Constitution of India
- Thirty-seventh Amendment of the Constitution of India
- Thirty-sixth Amendment of the Constitution of India
- Twentieth Century Music Corp. v. Aiken