Category:1986 establishments in Australia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 1986 establishments in Australia.|
This category is for organizations, places, awards and competitions founded or established in Australia in the year 1986.
See also: Category:1986 disestablishments in Australia.
|1980s establishments in Australia:||← 1980 • 1981 • 1982 • 1983 • 1984 • 1985 • 1986 • 1987 • 1988 • 1989 →|
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "1986 establishments in Australia"
The following 127 pages are in this category, out of 127 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Adelaide Eagles
- Adelaide Festival Awards for Literature
- Algona Road
- Australian and New Zealand Wine Industry Journal
- Australian Defence Force Academy
- Australian Ethical Investment
- Australian Geographic
- Australian Human Rights Commission
- Australian Islamic College
- Australian Koala Foundation
- Australian PlantBank
- Australian Police Medal
- Sadistik Exekution
- St Andrew's Greek Orthodox Theological College
- St. Mark's Anglican Community School
- Sea World Monorail System
- The Seed Savers' Network
- Seven Stories (band)
- Shellharbour Hospital
- Silver City Limited
- Simpson Conservation Park
- Single Gun Theory
- Sir Leo Hielscher Bridges
- Southern Christian College
- Southern Presbyterian Church (Australia)
- Saint Mary's Catholic College, Queensland
- Sunliner Express
- Sydney Bus Museum
- Sydney/Melbourne Express