Category:1990 establishments in Australia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 1990 establishments in Australia.|
This category is for organizations, places, awards and competitions founded or established in Australia in the year 1990.
See also: Category:1990 disestablishments in Australia.
|1990s establishments in Australia:||← 1990 • 1991 • 1992 • 1993 • 1994 • 1995 • 1996 • 1997 • 1998 • 1999 →|
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "1990 establishments in Australia"
The following 94 pages are in this category, out of 94 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- ABC Mildura Swan Hill
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Commission
- Adelaide Football Club
- All Saints College, St Joseph's Campus
- All Saints Greek Orthodox Grammar School
- Arndell Anglican College
- Australian Aviation Heritage Centre
- Australian Helicopters
- Australian Ladies Masters
- Australian Maritime Safety Authority
- Australian National Water Polo League
- Australian Paralympic Committee