Category:1991 disestablishments in the Soviet Union
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category is for organizations, places or other things disestablished in the Soviet Union in the year 1991.
|1990s disestablishments in the Soviet Union:||← 1990 • 1991 • 1992 • 1993 • 1994 • 1995 • 1996 • 1997 • 1998 • 1999 →|
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
- ► 1991 disestablishments in Latvia (3 P)
- ► Communist Party of the Soviet Union (11 C, 14 P)
- ► Soviet Union (30 C, 21 P, 1 F)
Pages in category "1991 disestablishments in the Soviet Union"
The following 81 pages are in this category, out of 81 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Marx-Engels-Lenin Institute
- Medal "For Courage in a Fire"
- Medal "For Distinguished Labour"
- Medal "For Labour Valour"
- Medal "For the Salvation of the Drowning"
- Medal "Veteran of Labour"
- Medal "Veteran of the Armed Forces of the USSR"
- Ministry of Agriculture and Food (Soviet Union)
- Ministry of Communications (Soviet Union)
- Ministry of Culture (Soviet Union)
- Ministry of Education (Soviet Union)
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Soviet Union)
- Ministry of Railways (Soviet Union)
- Miss USSR
- Moldavian Soviet Socialist Republic
- Mother Heroine
- Security Council of the Soviet Union
- Shakhmaty v SSSR
- Silayev's Government
- Soviet Air Forces
- Soviet Army
- Soviet Footballer of the Year
- Soviet Navy
- Soviet of Nationalities
- Soviet of the Union
- Soviet Union
- Sputnik (magazine)
- Order of the Red Star
- State Committee for Cinematography
- State Committee for Construction
- State Committee for Labour and Social Problems
- State Committee for Publishing
- State Committee for Standards and Product Quality Management
- State Committee on Prices
- State Committee on the State of Emergency
- State Council of the Soviet Union
- Supreme Soviet of the Soviet Union