Category:19th-century British medical doctors
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 19th-century physicians from the United Kingdom.|
|Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.|
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "19th-century British medical doctors"
The following 85 pages are in this category, out of 85 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Alexander Carroll Maingay
- Alexander Marcet
- Margaret Howard, 2nd Baroness Strathcona and Mount Royal
- Jeffery Allen Marston
- James McBain (naturalist)
- Peter McBride (physician)
- John McClelland (doctor)
- George Moore (physician)
- Hugh Morrison (Northern Ireland politician)
- Berkeley Moynihan, 1st Baron Moynihan