Category:19th-century Roman Catholics
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
See also the preceding Category:18th-century Roman Catholics and the succeeding Category:20th-century Roman Catholics.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "19th-century Roman Catholics"
The following 55 pages are in this category, out of 55 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Maria Anna Rosa Caiani
- Prince Carlos of Bourbon-Two Sicilies
- Infante Carlos, Count of Molina
- Marie-Caroline de Bourbon-Sicile, duchesse de Berry
- Pierre-Joseph Cassant
- Charles IV of Spain
- Charles Ferdinand, Prince of Capua
- Luigi Ciacchi
- Archduchess Clementina of Austria
- Henry Clifford (legal writer)
- Ludovico Coccapani
- Princess Cristina of Bourbon-Two Sicilies
- Ferdinand I of the Two Sicilies
- Ferdinand II of the Two Sicilies
- Ferdinand VII of Spain
- Prince Ferdinand, Duke of Castro
- Prince Ferdinand Pius, Duke of Calabria
- Đuro Ferić
- Henry Ibbot Field
- Lucia Migliaccio
- John Forbes (Portuguese general)
- Francesco Maria Greco
- Francis I of the Two Sicilies
- Francis II of the Two Sicilies
- Prince Francis, Count of Trapani