Category:19th century in Sweden
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 19th century in Sweden.|
See also the preceding Category:18th century in Sweden and the succeeding Category:20th century in Sweden.
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► 19th-century churches in Sweden (1 C, 1 P)
- ► 19th-century disestablishments in Sweden (6 C, 2 P)
- ► 19th-century establishments in Sweden (10 C)
- ► 19th-century Swedish people (1 C, 154 P)
- ► 19th century in Stockholm (17 P)
- ► United Kingdoms of Sweden and Norway (1 C, 9 P)
Pages in category "19th century in Sweden"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).