Category:2004 establishments in England
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category is for organizations, places, awards and competitions founded or established in England in the year 2004.
See also: Category:2004 disestablishments in England.
|2000s establishments in England:||← 2000 • 2001 • 2002 • 2003 • 2004 • 2005 • 2006 • 2007 • 2008 • 2009 →|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► English companies established in 2004 (10 P)
Pages in category "2004 establishments in England"
The following 125 pages are in this category, out of 125 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Caïna (band)
- Cambridge Crown Court
- Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Campbell Works
- Castle Mill
- Celtic and Irish Cultural Society
- Centre for Recent Drawing
- Channel S
- Chemistry Research Laboratory, University of Oxford
- Chesham Museum
- Commission for Social Care Inspection
- Compton Verney Art Gallery