Category:2005 in law
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► 2005 referendums (1 C, 31 P)
- ► 2005 in British law (2 C, 33 P)
- ► 2005 in Malaysian law (1 P)
- ► 2005 in New Zealand law (10 P)
- ► 2005 in South African law (22 P)
Pages in category "2005 in law"
The following 66 pages are in this category, out of 66 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Palm Sunday Compromise
- Patent Reform Act of 2005
- Patient Safety and Quality Improvement Act
- Presidential $1 Coin Program
- Proposed directive on criminal measures aimed at ensuring the enforcement of intellectual property rights
- Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act
- Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act