Category:2006 establishments in Australia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 2006 establishments in Australia.|
This category is for organizations, places, awards and competitions founded or established in Australia in the year 2006.
See also: Category:2006 disestablishments in Australia.
|2000s establishments in Australia:||← 2000 • 2001 • 2002 • 2003 • 2004 • 2005 • 2006 • 2007 • 2008 • 2009 →|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► 2006 Australian television series debuts (73 P)
Pages in category "2006 establishments in Australia"
The following 109 pages are in this category, out of 109 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- A-League Coach of the Year
- ACT Memorial
- American Review (political magazine)
- Annan River National Park
- Anything Is Valid Dance Theatre
- Attica (restaurant)
- Australian Commission for Law Enforcement Integrity
- Australian Defence Medal
- Australian Fishing and Lifestyle Party
- Australian Literary Review
- Australian Parkour Association
- Australian Rugby Championship
- Australian School of the Arts
- Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority
- Australian Youth Climate Coalition
- Carnegie Mellon University, Australia
- Central Coast Crusaders
- Central Coast Highway
- Central Coast Waves
- Chaldean Catholic Eparchy of Saint Thomas the Apostle of Sydney
- Christmas Island Immigration Reception and Processing Centre
- Click Energy
- CooranBong (vodka)
- Council for the Australian Federation
- Council House 2
- Crowded House