Category:2011 in law
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► 2011 in British law (2 C, 40 P)
- ► 2011 in New Zealand law (9 P)
- ► 2011 referendums (28 P)
- ► 2011 in South African law (7 P)
Pages in category "2011 in law"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Chhattisgarh Lok Sewa Guarantee Act, 2011
- Civil Code of Romania
- Commission Regulation (EU) No. 1170/2011
- Egyptian Constitutional Declaration of 2011
- Constitution of Hungary
- Council Implementing Regulation (EU) No. 282/2011
- Criminal cases against supporters of Yulia Tymoshenko
- Criminal cases against Yulia Tymoshenko since 2010