Category:20th-century church buildings
|This category is being considered for renaming to some other name. This nomination is part of a discussion of several related categories.
This does not mean that any of the pages in the category will be deleted. They may, however, be recategorized.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 20th-century churches.|
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, articles and should mainly contain subcategories.
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
- ► 20th-century Christian monasteries (54 P)
- ► 20th-century Protestant church buildings (6 C, 4 P)
- ► 20th-century Quaker meeting houses (5 P)
- ► 20th-century Roman Catholic church buildings (10 C, 165 P)
Pages in category "20th-century church buildings"
The following 84 pages are in this category, out of 84 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Chiesa del Sacro Cuore del Suffragio
- St. Josaphat Cathedral
- St. Mary's-By-The-Sea (Northeast Harbor, Maine)
- St. Mary's Church (Augusta, Maine)
- St. Michael's Church (Grand Forks, North Dakota)
- St. Michael's Church, Hildesheim
- Saint Olaf's chapel
- St. Paul's Reformed Church (Startown, North Carolina)
- Saint Procopius Church of Tirana
- Salvation Army Headquarters (Saint Paul, Minnesota)
- Seal Harbor Congregational Church
- Soldiers Chapel
- South Louisville Reformed Church
- St Dunstan of Canterbury Orthodox Church
- Stora Mellby Church