|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Christian congregations and communities established in the 8th century.|
Many establishments that are now ordinary church congregations began as abbeys, and have continued to carry the name. These are found with other abbeys and monasteries in the subcategory below.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "8th-century churches"
The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Salzburg Cathedral
- Samshvilde Sioni church
- San Bartolomeo in Pantano
- Church of San Juan Apóstol y Evangelista, Santianes de Pravia
- San Trifone in Posterula
- San Vincenzo in Prato
- Santa Cruz de Cangas de Onís
- Santa María de Melque
- Santa Maria in Pertica, Pavia
- Santa Sofia, Benevento
- San Silvestro in Capite
- St. George Jacobite Syrian Cathedral, Karingachira