|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Academic disciplines.|
|Look up academic disciplines in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An academic discipline or academic field is a subdivision of knowledge that is taught and researched at the college or university level. Disciplines are defined and recognized by the academic journals in which research is published, and the learned societies and academic departments or faculties within colleges and universities to which their practitioners belong.
This category has the following 33 subcategories, out of 33 total.
- Awards by discipline (4 C)
- Biblical studies (14 C, 28 P)
- Humanities (41 C, 46 P)
- Academic discipline interactions (5 C, 7 P)
- Jurisprudence (9 C, 33 P)
- Liberal arts education (1 C, 13 P)
- Musicology (20 C, 96 P)
- Natural sciences (5 C, 14 P)
- Textual scholarship (7 C, 133 P)
- University and college departments by discipline (12 C, 3 P)
Pages in category "Academic disciplines"
The following 45 pages are in this category, out of 45 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).