This category refers to the History of Acadia (similarly, "Canadian History" refers to the "History of Canada"). This history includes the history of all those who lived in Acadia (e.g., Acadians, British, Mikmaq people and so forth). For the history of the Acadian people see the History of the Acadians.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Acadian history"
The following 120 pages are in this category, out of 120 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Pierre Maisonnat dit Baptiste
- Battle at Chignecto
- Battle at Port-la-Joye
- Battle of Winnepang
- Battle of Bloody Creek (1711)
- Battle of Bloody Creek (1757)
- Battle of Port Royal (1690)
- Bay of Fundy Campaign (1755)
- Beaubears Island
- French ship Bergère
- Pierre Biard
- Fort Boishebert
- French ship Bon Papa
- Carl A. Brasseaux
- Saint Croix Island, Maine
- St. David Catholic Church (Madawaska, Maine)
- Saint John, New Brunswick
- Jean-Vincent d'Abbadie de Saint-Castin
- Charles de Saint-Étienne de la Tour
- Claude de Saint-Étienne de la Tour
- Siege of Annapolis Royal (1745)
- Siege of Port Toulouse
- Battle at St. Croix
- St. Esprit, Nova Scotia