|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Accounting.|
Accounting or accountancy is the process by which financial information about a business is recorded, classified, summarized, interpreted, and communicated.
|Accounting is included in the JEL classification codes as JEL: M4|
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
- ► Types of accounting (3 C, 15 P)
- ► Accounting education (4 C, 9 P)
- ► History of accounting (13 P)
- ► Accounting magazines (7 P)
- ► Accounting qualifications (27 P)
- ► Accounting research (14 P)
- ► Accounting terminology (1 C, 82 P)
- ► Accounting stubs (105 P)
Pages in category "Accounting"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).