From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Articles identifying professional accountancy designations.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Accountants.|
Pages in category "Accounting qualifications"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Certified Financial Manager
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Certified General Accountant
- Certified General Accountants Association of Canada
- Certified in Financial Forensics
- Certified Management Accountant
- Certified National Accountant
- Certified Practising Accountant
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Sarbanes-Oxley Professional
- Chartered accountant
- Chartered Certified Accountant
- Chartered Cost Accountant
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- Chartered Institute of Cost and Management Accountants
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
- Chartered Professional Accountant