Category:Aerial operations and battles of World War II
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category is for is for wikiarticles about World War II operations and battles conducted primarily by aircraft against either other aircraft or surface targets and their defenders (for articles about sites of aerial operations and battles, see Category:Theaters and campaigns of World War II).
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Air battles of World War II.|
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► The Blitz (28 P)
- ► Logistics routes of World War II (12 P)
- ► World War II strategic bombing (10 C, 59 P, 1 F)
Pages in category "Aerial operations and battles of World War II"
The following 53 pages are in this category, out of 53 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Battle of Barking Creek
- Battle of Berlin (RAF campaign)
- Black Friday (1945)
- Bombing of Bahrain in World War II
- Bombing of Braunschweig (October 1944)
- Bombing of Enkhuizen
- Bombing of Lübeck in World War II
- Bombing of Mainz in World War II
- Bombing of Minsk in World War II
- Italian bombing of Mandatory Palestine in World War II
- Bombing of Romania in World War II
- Bombing of Warsaw in World War II