Category:African military history articles needing attention to grammar
|Administrators: Please do not delete this category even if it is empty!
This category may be empty occasionally or even most of the time.
This category contains articles supported by the African military history task force which have been marked as needing attention to grammar (B-Class criterion #4). Articles are automatically placed into this category when the appropriate parameter is added to the project banner; please see the assessment department and the project banner instructions for more information.
Pages in category "African military history articles needing attention to grammar"
The following 67 pages are in this category, out of 67 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Talk:Abyssinia Crisis
- Talk:Action of 1 April 2010
- Talk:African military systems after 1900
- Talk:African Party for the Independence of Guinea and Cape Verde
- Talk:African Union Mission to Somalia
- Talk:Air Force Base Bloemspruit
- Talk:Air Force Base Makhado
- Talk:Air Headquarters East Africa
- Talk:Anita De Sosoo
- Talk:Atlas Oryx